Arundel Chess by Brainstorm Workshop
Let’s play chess! Brainstorm Workshop teaches students the fundamentals of chess and basic tactics & strategies for all levels.
· For beginners and intermediates
· Learn to play chess by tactics and strategies
· Learn the beginning, middle and end game
· Learn about life lessons through chess
· Play chess tournament as a team against other schools at the Belmont library (selected students)
· Play non-rated tournament games (to be announced)
Enrollment via approval by instructor, (for Wednesday class only). Please contact Amy Murad at email@example.com.
Priority enrollment for returning students.
|*Monday||Arundel||3:00-4:00||Library||3/27-5/15/17 (No class 4/10 and 4/24)|
|**Wednesday||Arundel||12:30-1:45||MU||4/5-5/31/17 (No class 4/12)|
*Note: This class is at the Beginner/ Intermediate Level, open registration for students within age range.
**Interested students, please contact Amy Murad for registration approval.
Session Length: 6-8 weeks
Participant Grade Range: *K-4th grades. *Kindergarten students must meet criteria and approval prior to registering.
Limit: 10-19 students
Fees: $138-200/ student
SMART-E Refund Policy: Cancellations and refunds prior to March 13, 2017 are subject to a $25 administrative fee. No refunds on or after March 13, 2017.
Instructor: Amy Murad